After releasing a cryptic video with dates and vague locations last week, Pretty Lights continues to roll out tour date announcements for what is being dubbed the PL Festival. This week, we’ve been treated with new pieces to the puzzle, with Monday releasing early August dates at the Bank Of New Hampshire Pavilion, Tuesday detailing mid-August plans at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, and today confirming a third weekend in Telluride, CO.Set to take place August 26 & 27 at the beloved Telluride Town Park, the weekend is specified to only contain Pretty Lights, with special guests “The Pretty Lights Family.” Unlike the previously announced weekends, this one has no support listed at this time. In any event, we look forward to an intimate weekend, or “evenings with,” Pretty Lights and the band he’s organized for the tour, featuring Alvin Ford Jr., Brian Coogan, Chris Karns, and Borahm Lee. Check out what happened last time they were all together in Telluride in this video of “Only Yesterday.”Watch the third out of five announcement videos below:Tickets currently on-sale now.
LocalNews First Caribbean calls for more participation in Unsung Hero program by: – April 18, 2011 Share Sharing is caring! Share The First Caribbean Bank is calling for more participation in its Unsung Hero program.The Bank launched its Unsung Hero initiative last week.Branch Manager Marie Therez Winston Charles said new strategies have been adopted in an effort to improve the program.She said the program needs greater attention.“The number of nomination received year on year has fluctuated and in order to reach out to a wider community ordinance we have had to adopt new ways which include greater engagement of groups within communities across the island. We believe that the program deserves greater attention…” she said.Meantime Coordinator of the Unsung Hero programme Rhonna Lawrence says a new feature has also been added to the activity.She said not only will the hero will benefit from the program but the person nominating the hero will also receive an award of $500.Dominica Vibes News Tweet Share 23 Views no discussions
Press Association Chelsea striker Radamel Falcao looks set to stay at Stamford Bridge for the rest of the season after Monaco ruled out taking him back early. The Colombian is on loan from the French Ligue 1 club, but has struggled to make a notable contribution since Jose Mourinho brought him in during the summer. Falcao has not featured at all since the end of October due to a thigh injury, on which he underwent checks at Monaco’s training ground earlier this week. Now Monaco believe he faces an extended spell out of action, meaning recalling him to the Stade Louis II would not be an appealing option. Monaco vice-president Vadim Vasilyev said in an interview on the club’s DailyMotion page: “Falcao is currently injured. He has six to eight weeks to go like that. We have decided not to take him back to Monaco for the moment.” Halfway through a season-long loan with Chelsea, the former Atletico Madrid striker has scored just one goal. He was similarly goal-shy while at Manchester United last season. With Diego Costa and Loic Remy ahead of him in the pecking order, even a fit Falcao would appear unlikely to get much playing time with Chelsea for the rest of the season. Press Association Sport understands Falcao recently rejected approaches from Mexican and Turkish clubs. His contract with Monaco expires in 2018. Monaco signed the striker from Atletico in 2013 for £52million, but he spent just one season in Ligue 1, suffering a major knee injury midway through, before embarking on a disappointing loan spell at Old Trafford.