Tag: 广州百花甜品店

Defense Ministry Offers Reward For Leader Of FARC’s Front 16

first_img Rivera, who traveled directly to the operations center from which the pursuit of this terrorist faction is being coordinated, called on the inhabitants of El Vichada, who have been victims of this criminal for years, to denounce him and enable the authorities to determine his location. The defense minister also called on Prada to demobilize and reintegrate into society: “For his own part, I call on him to demobilize, as ‘alias Karina’ did in the past, and so be able to contribute to doing the country a service after causing it so much harm. We believe in second chances, and a good part of the success of this policy can be inferred from demobilizations,” Rivera said. “We’re concentrating on two fronts at present: achieving the return to freedom of the topographer who continues to be held and in second place, definitively dismantling this much-reduced FARC structure by neutralizing its leader, ‘alias Gochornea,’” the minister maintained. Finally, he affirmed that military operations will continue until they have obtained the liberation of the topographer who remains in the FARC’s power following the release of the other twenty-two employees under pressure from the troops. center_img In Cumaribo, Vichada, Colombian Defense Minister Rodrigo Rivera offered a reward of 250 million pesos (approximately 135,000 dollars), for information enabling the neutralization of José Alirio Prada, alias Gochornea, leader of the FARC’s Front 16, a terrorist structure responsible for kidnapping twenty-three employees of a petroleum exploration contractor working in the region. By Dialogo March 14, 2011last_img read more

Teen to be tried as adult in Ripley County

first_imgVERSAILLES, Ind. — A teenager being tried for a child molestation case in Ripley County will be tried as an adult.The Ripley County Prosecutor’s office petitioned to have Robert Dale Harden III waived to adult court.A judge decided the waiver was appropriate after hearing testimony from two witnesses.The prosecutor’s office says Harden is now 19 but was 16 when the incidents occurred.last_img

Miguel, ILoveMakonnen to perform at Conquest

first_imgArtists ILoveMakonnen and Miguel will perform at Conquest, the Undergraduate Student Government Concerts Committee announced Friday. “We decided to go ahead with these two artists because we think that not only are they complementary to one another, but they’re also a really exciting way to bring the community together with a pumped-up, really exciting Makonnen set and then a soulful, exciting Miguel set,” said Judah Joseph, executive director of Concerts Committee. “It’s a great way to end off before Thanksgiving and lead us on to beating the Bruins on Saturday.”ILoveMakonnen will open the show followed by Miguel, the headliner for Monday’s concert.The concert is part of the annual Conquest rally that takes place before the USC-UCLA rivalry football game. Conquest is organized by the Office of Campus Activities, USG Program Board, Trojan Pride and USG Concerts Committee.Hailing from Atlanta, Georgia, ILoveMakonnen gained popularity last year when the rapper Drake remixed his song “Tuesday.” On Friday, the artist released a new extended play, “ILoveMakonnen 2,” the sequel to his debut extended play “ILoveMakonnen” released in December 2014. Miguel, a Grammy-award winning artist and Los Angeles native, released his third album, Wildheart, in June. His second album, Kaleidoscope Dream, released in September 2012, was nominated for a Grammy award for Best Urban Contemporary Album at the 2013 Grammys. Miguel took home the Grammy for Best R&B Song for “Adorn,” featured on the album.last_img read more